Emergency Evacuation Route (Left Arrow) Aluminum Sign
- 14” x 10”, 40-mil thick evacuation route sign
- Informs the direction of safe evacuation route
- Industrial-grade, ultra-tough material
- Vibrant colors and high-quality print
- UV, water, and fade-resistant surface
TRADESAFE’s Emergency Evacuation Route sign efficiently informs people where they should go for a safe evacuation route in case of emergencies. With 1/5" pre-drilled holes in each corner, this evacuation sign is easy to mount in places that meet the height and visibility conditions to adhere to OSHA 1910.157(c)(1) standard and other safety regulatory requirements.
- Part Number: TSEVSS5
- One (1) “EMERGENCY EVACUATION ROUTE” sign in green print on a white background with a left arrow icon
- Informs employees, visitors, and other personnel of the direction of the safe evacuation route in the place
- Made with industrial-grade aluminum materials
- Vivid colors and comprehensive graphics and texts
- Highly visible even in low-light conditions with its reflective surface
- Precision-engineered to help maintain compliance and workplace safety
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -based company
Easy to Spot
With vivid green and white colors, bold “EMERGENCY EVACUATION ROUTE” words, and an arrow pointing to the left, this evacuation sign is easy to spot. The reflective coating makes it highly visible even in low-light conditions, especially during emergency situations.
Our aluminum emergency evacuation signs already come with drilled holes for easy and secure installation.
Displaying this emergency evacuation sign will let people know the right direction or route for safe evacuation in case of emergencies. It reminds everyone to keep the emergency evacuation route clear from blockage.
Made to Last
Aluminum is a durable, lightweight, and rigid material in itself. Industrial-grade ones are used in industrial settings such as construction sites and factories to withstand daily wear and tear and chemical exposure. Our evacuation route signs are made with aluminum and are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use because it is rust-resistant, waterproof, and weather-resistant.
OSHA and ANSI Compliance
TRADESAFE Evacuation Signs comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for accident prevention signs and tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standards. Workplace signs play a vital role in communicating important information about hazards and are thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Industrial Safety
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our safety products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in various industrial facilities.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards and other regulations. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.