Eye Protection Required Aluminum Sign
- 14” x 10”, 40-mil thick eye protection sign
- Notifies the need for eye protection
- Industrial-grade, ultra-tough material
- Vibrant colors and high-quality print
- UV, water, and fade-resistant surface
TRADESAFE’s Eye Protection Required Sign efficiently informs people that eye protection is a must in a certain area to avoid possible hazards. With 1/5" pre-drilled holes in each corner, this eye protection sign is easy to mount in places that meet the height and visibility conditions to adhere to OSHA 1910.157(c)(1) standard and other safety regulatory requirements.
- Part Number: TSPPSS1
- One (1) “CAUTION EYE PROTECTION REQUIRED” sign in yellow, black and white print
- Informs employees, visitors, and other personnel that eye protection is needed in certain areas
- Made with industrial-grade aluminum materials
- Vivid colors and comprehensive graphics and texts
- Highly visible even in low-light conditions with its reflective surface
- Precision-engineered to help maintain compliance and workplace safety
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -based company
Easy to Spot
With vivid white/yellow background, “CAUTION EYE PROTECTION REQUIRED” words and symbol in black, this eye protection sign is easy to spot. The reflective coating makes it highly visible even in low-light conditions, especially in emergency situations.
Our aluminum PPE signs already come with drilled holes for easy and secure installation.
Marking an area with this Eye Protection Required sign will let people know that eye protection is needed in an area to avoid possible hazards that can harm their eyes. It reminds people to follow safety protocols to avoid eye injuries.
Made to Last
Aluminum is a durable, lightweight, and rigid material in itself. Industrial-grade ones are used in industrial settings such as construction sites and factories to withstand daily wear and tear and chemical exposure. Our eye protection sign is made with aluminum and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use because it is rust-resistant, waterproof, and weather-resistant.
OSHA and ANSI Compliance
TRADESAFE PPE signs comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for accident prevention signs and tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standards. Workplace signs play a vital role in communicating important information about hazards and are thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Industrial Safety
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our safety products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in various industrial facilities.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards and other regulations. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.