Hearing Protection Required Floor Sign
- 17” diameter, 12-mil thick hearing protection required signs
- Identifies work areas where hearing PPE is required
- Industrial-grade, ultra-tough anti-slip floor sign
- Vibrant colors and high-quality print
- UV, water, and fade-resistant surface
TRADESAFE’s Hearing Protection Required Signs efficiently alerts people to wear hearing protection for safety. With the peel-and-stick application, these OSHA hearing protection signs floor stickers allow easy and quick installation on nearly any flat surface and under visibility conditions to adhere to OSHA 1910.157(c)(1) standard and other safety regulatory requirements.
- Part Number: TSFS9
- One (1) “HEARING PROTECTION REQUIRED” text and a hearing protection sign in black print with vibrant yellow background
- Informs employees, visitor, and other personnel to wear proper hearing PPE
- Made with industrial-grade vinyl materials
- Vivid colors and comprehensive graphics and texts
- Highly visible even in low-light conditions with its reflective surface
- Precision-engineered to help maintain compliance and workplace safety
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -based company
Easy to Spot
With vivid yellow background, “HEARING PROTECTION REQUIRED” text in black, and the hearing PPE sign, this hearing protection required floor sign is easy to spot. The reflective coating makes it highly visible even in low-light conditions, especially in emergency situations.
Our anti-slip hearing protection required signs floor sticker already comes with a peel-and-stick application for easy and secure installation.
Marking an area with these OSHA hearing protection signs will alert people to wear proper hearing protection in the area. This way, there will not be any major worker incidents should an emergency happen.
Made to Last
Vinyl is a durable, lightweight, and rigid material in itself. Industrial-grade ones are used in industrial settings such as construction sites and factories and nearly any facility to withstand daily wear and tear and chemical exposure. Our anti-slip hearing protection required signs floor sticker is made with vinyl and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use because it is UV-resistant, waterproof, and weather resistant.
OSHA and ANSI Compliance
TRADESAFE Hearing Protection Required Signs comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for accident prevention signs and tags) and meet ANSI Z535 standard. Workplace signs play a vital role in communicating important information about hazards and are thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Industrial Safety
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our safety products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in various industrial facilities.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards and other regulations. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.