No Pets Allowed Aluminum Sign
- 14” x 10”, 40-mil thick no pets sign
- Informs that pets are prohibited in the premises
- Industrial-grade, ultra-tough material
- Vibrant colors and high-quality print
- UV, water, and fade-resistant surface
Some places are not appropriate for animals such as restaurants, hospitals, pools, and more. Posting a no pets sign lets people know that they are not supposed to bring pets here.
- Part Number: TSADSS11
- One (1) no pets allowed sign in red, black, and white colors
- Let people know that a certain place is not appropriate for animals by posting this prohibition sign
- Made with an industrial-grade aluminum
- Vibrant and fade-resistant colors and print
- Waterproof, durable, and corrosion resistant
- Light-reflective surface that makes the sign visible even in low-light conditions
- TRADESAFE is an American-owned and -operated company
Easy to Spot
A sign with no pets allowed prominently printed in red, black, and white colors is easy to see at any time of the day and in fog, rain, or snow. The glass bead reflective film makes it visible even in low-light situations. Make sure to consider how this no pet sign can be seen at a distance, up close, and from different angles. Our aluminum signs already come with drilling holes.
Enforces Safety Practices
Animals may cause hazards in a certain place where they are not supposed to be on. They might break things, leave a mess, or cause allergic reactions. A visual tool informing people not to bring pets is a way to enforce safety concerns and property policies.
Made to Last
Aluminum is a durable, lightweight, and rigid material in itself. Industry-grade ones are used in industrial settings such as construction sites and factories to withstand daily wear and tear and chemical exposure. A prohibition sign that is made with aluminum is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use because it is rustproof, waterproof, and weather resistant.
OSHA and ANSI Compliance
TRADESAFE Workplace Signs comply with OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.145 (Specifications for accident prevention signs and tags) and the ANSI Z535 standard. They play a vital role in communicating important information about hazards and are thus essential to maintaining workplace safety.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Industrial Safety
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our safety products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in various industrial facilities.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards and other regulations. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.