Lockout Tagout Station Cabinet with 70 LOTO Devices
- 12 safety padlocks, 46 LOTO tags and cable ties
- 1 plug lock, 9 breaker lockouts, 4 hasps, 1 cable lock, 1 canvas bag
- Lockable LOTO cabinet; acrylic window; 2 keys
- 14-3/8" x 6-1/4" x 17-3/4" lockout station
- 19 gauge steel plate powder coated body
- Two moveable shelves
More Details About Steel Storage Cabinet
TRADESAFE lockout tagout station cabinet keeps a variety of essential LOTO devices organized and safe from loss or damage. Proper safety equipment, supplies, and accessories help ensure that LOTO procedures are conducted as safely as possible. This industrial-grade lockout tagout cabinet with a tough lockable cover and premium LOTO devices is best used for lockout tagout applications as part of a comprehensive OSHA-compliant safety program.
- Part Number: TSTLN1; similar industry part number: LC254M
- (1) Resilient steel construction LOTO station with ABS bracket and lockable cover with acrylic window; 2 keys; every set is keyed differently
- (12) Corrosion-resistant padlocks with thermoplastic uni-body design; 2 keys per lock
- (46) Tear and weather-resistant PVC vinyl LOTO tags
- (46) Hard-wearing, nylon zip ties
- (1) Large plug lock made of impact-resistant polypropylene
- (4) 120/277V Clamp-on breaker lockouts
- (2) 480/600V Clamp-on breaker lockouts
- (1) 480/600V Oversized clamp-on breaker lockout for large circuit breakers
- (2) Universal Multi-pole circuit breaker lockouts; suitable for all kinds of miniature circuit breaker
- (4) Durable hasps with chrome-plated steel jaw & extra thick nylon handles
- (1) Adjustable cable lock with a UV-protected PVC-coated multi-stranded steel cable
- (1) Polyester canvas storage bag
- Precision-engineered to comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 standard
- TRADESAFE is an established USA-based and operated company
Steel Lockout Tagout Cabinet
- Dimensions: 14-3/8" x 6-1/4" x 17-3/4"
- Mounting Hole: 3/8"
- Shelves: 1" thick
- Lock Body: 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Shackle Length: 1-1/2"
- Shackle Diameter: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 5-1/2" x 3”, 32-mil thick PVC vinyl
- Tie hole: 5/16”
Clamp-on Circuit Breaker Lockouts
- 120/277V: lockable toggle range of up to 5/8" x 1/2"
- 480/600V: lockable toggle range of up to 1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Oversized 480/600V: lockable toggle range of up to 1” x 2-3/4"
Universal Multi-Pole Breaker Lockouts
- Handle Range: 5/16” to 19/32”
- Padlock Hole: 5/16”
- Steel-Jaw Hasps: (2) 1” and (2) 1-1/2"
Adjustable Cable Lockout
- 6ft L x 5/32" Diameter
Large Electrical Plug Lockout
- Dimensions: 6 1/2" (inner) x 3" (across)
- Cord Hole Diameter: 1”
Polyester Canvas Bag
- Dimensions: 17 1/4" x 10”
Large Capacity Safety Supply Cabinet
Lockout tagout supplies come in different shapes and sizes. Because of this, it’s important to make sure that these devices are stored in a lockout station that can fit all of them. This lockout station is designed to have a lot of storage space for a wide variety of devices. Additionally, its shelves are movable and can be adjusted to help organize and fit different types of lockout tagout devices.
Secured Lockout Tag Out Storage
TRADESAFE lockout tagout cabinet is durable, versatile, and easy to secure. It comes with a hinged door with a hardy transparent acrylic window that can easily be locked with a key, thus securing any devices stored inside. With two keys, the hassle of losing the key can be avoided.
You can store a wide range of LOTO supplies, such as the included lock out tag out padlocks, LOTO tags, plug locks, and other devices.
Premium Quality Steel Lock Box
Our lockout tagout cabinet is made of industrial-grade 19 gauge steel plate yellow powder-coated body. It can withstand the demands of an industrial workplace and can last for a long time. At TRADESAFE, we make sure that all of our products are made of high-quality and durable materials. It’s because of this that our products are trustworthy and can reliably protect you from various hazards.
OSHA-Compliant LOTO Stations
Compliance with the OSHA Standard for The Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) (29 CFR 1910.147) is vital to the safety of every employee on site. That’s why we make sure that all of our products help workplaces remain OSHA-compliant.
TRADESAFE products are made with the requirements for lockout tagout devices in mind. These are the requirements pursuant to OSHA Standard 1910.147:
- Durable: Devices must be able to withstand exposure to the environment in which they will be used for as long as necessary.
- Standardized: Devices used in a facility must be standardized according to color, shape, or size.
- Substantial: Devices must be difficult to remove without the use of excessive force or techniques that are not typically used to remove the devices. They should also be able to prevent accidental removal.
- Identifiable: Devices must be able to identify the employee who applied them.
- Exclusive for Safety: Devices must not be used for any purpose other than controlling energy.
TRADESAFE: A Trusted USA-Based Partner in Lockout Tagout
- TRADESAFE is a USA-based company well-versed in OSHA regulations
- People-centered supplier of safety products
- High-quality products made of heavy-duty and durable materials
- Constant innovation and continuous adaptation to new standards
TRADESAFE is your partner in safety and we always keep the seriousness of that role in mind. That’s why all of our lockout tagout products are industrial-grade and meet regulatory standards. They are all ideal for use in the lockout of electrical and many other energy applications.
We don’t want to just be your supplier. We want to be your partner. For this reason, we approach things differently. Each and every day our team works to improve our products and the services we provide to the great people and businesses that put so much faith in us.
TRADESAFE is a USA-based company. This helps us stay up to date on the latest OSHA safety standards. We are inspired by the American worker and we are honored to help keep you safe from harm and hazards.