- An American-owned company
- 100% OSHA compliant
- Two (2) gate valve lockout devices
- Encircles and locks the valve handle
- Protects against unintentional gate valve opening
- Prevents others from tampering with water faucets
- Compatible with gas valves, water valves, propane valves, and forklift gas valves
- Chemical- and corrosion-resistant
- Built to withstand industrial environments
- Padlock not included
In industrial workplaces, you can never be too safe. You can cover all your bases and make sure that all potential hazards are isolated with the help of this pack of two gate valve lockout devices. Made for spigots, water faucets, and different valves, these devices are designed to be easy to durable, secure, and highly visible.
Simply clamp the device over a round valve handle of the appropriate size, then secure the lockout with a padlock. Not only is this device simple and easy to use, it’s also guaranteed to be impact-resistant, corrosion-resistant, and highly difficult to tamper with. It also comes with a “Danger” warning label that can effectively warn others of potential hazards.
Keep your workplace compliant with OSHA standard 1910.147. With TRADESAFE’s wide collection of lockout tagout devices, employee safety will be integrated into the very marrow of your workplace’s operation.